Google Sheets Integration
Toric integrates with Google Sheets so that you can use datasets from Google Sheets directly in Toric. To properly use this integration, there are a couple of steps that you need to take first.
If you are pulling data from your organization’s Google Drive, your administrator will need to complete the following steps:
- Login to Google Suite Admin Console.
2. Go to Security settings.
3. Go to API Controls.
4. Go to the APPS tab.
5. Select Configure new app / 0Auth App Name Client ID.
6. Search for the Toric app using the following client ID (copy and paste it):
7. Select the toric-app-prod app.
8. Check the boxes for Oauth Client ID and 421416596294-lbcm46q9i22hsj6hgu35sneogik54mtu.apps.googleusercontent.com and click Select.
9. App access: select Trusted: Can access all Google services and click CONFIGURE`.
10.Finally, you should see toric-app-prod in the list of connected apps. Make sure Trusted is in the Access column for the toric-app-prod app.
After setting up Toric in the Google Admin console, you can fully use the Toric Google Sheet integration.