Setting up BIM 360
Toric integrates with BIM 360, Autodesk’s construction management software. Use data from Bim 360 directly in Toric. To properly use this integration, there are a few steps that you need to take to set it up properly first.
To whitelist BIM 360, please complete the following steps.
1. Go to: https://admin.b360.autodesk.com/admin
2. Go to the custom integrations tab.
3. Click on Add Custom integration.
4. Select Access and click next.
5. Select I am a developer and click next.
6. Add Toric’s information so the Toric app can access your BIM 360 data. The clientId to use is: aSM4jR2lGNABpGiQLsGAKGDHQzBFs91a . Enter Toric as the App name, and use the following app description if you choose: Toric is the construction data-workspace. Leverage all of your data in one place.
Now that you've completed these steps the Toric BIM 360 integration will be fully operational. If you need any assistance, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.